With increasing security concerns, there has been a spurt of technology related improvements as far as security camera & other such surveillance equipment are concerned. One such hi-tech security solution that has been introduced recently is the PTZ Security Cameras. PTZ Security Cameras are the best solution for the surveillance of large areas. These PTZ Security Cameras have come to be used across a wide variety of areas, whether outdoor, at homes, in retail & other businesses, as well as for industrial units.
PTZ Security Cameras – An Excellent Security Solution
While the earlier models of PTZ Security Cameras required manual operations for tracking moving objects, the latest models are equipped with top class features like auto tracking, image sensors to enable excellent performance in low light conditions, optical as well as digital zoom to capture even the finest of details, digital noise reduction, high per second panning speeds, weather proofing, light filtering technology, local & remote operation, & many others. With such excellent features & specifications, the PTZ Security Cameras have emerged as the best security solution of all.
Safety Instructions For PTZ Security Cameras
- It is unadvisable to disassemble the camera. If experiencing any kind of problem in the functioning, please seek the assistance of professionals.
- Though the PTZ Security Cameras are meant for outdoor use, they should be installed in a sheltered section.
- Users are advised to read the instruction manual made available with different PTZ Security Camera models. The technical specifications given (if any e.g. maximum voltage temperature & humidity levels, etc.) should be diligently followed.
- For cleaning purposes, all it requires is to wipe the PTZ Security Camera with a damp cloth. Any use of cleaning chemicals can damage the components of the camera permanently.
- It is important to ensure that there are no live electric cables in the location where the PTZ Security Cameras are being installed.
- While installing, ensure that the PTZ Camera is properly mounted & the camera weight is duly supported in order to prevent any damage to the camera.
AvaLAN Wireless Systems, Inc. is a leading name in the market as a manufacturer of long range Industrial Wireless Radios. The company also specializes in cryptographic technology. The extensive product line of the company has been developed with a view to enable secure wireless connections. AvaLAN Wireless has complete expertise in cellular and the unlicensed 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz radio bands. For complete information about the company, visit http://www.avalanwireless.com/